Give Good Vibrations to Yourself Tune-Up: For a Vibrant New Year, Clear & Balance Your Chakras
The steady flow of energy is essential to your overall health. Your body wants to feel good, and it will appreciate your efforts to listen to and understand its signals. Checking your body’s energy field and ensuring sure your chakras, or essential energy centers, are clear and balanced is a fantastic way to give yourself a good vibrational tune-up. Your chakras move energy between your personal field and the energy field of the cosmos when they are unbound and spinning freely in the appropriate direction. I know how deeply the energy contained in your chakras may effect your entire being as a spiritual teacher and energy healer.
What messages might your chakras be sending you? The seven primary chakras, which run from the base of your spine to the top of your head, hold information about your body’s state and why you feel the way you do.
Do you want to feel fantastic? Check in with your personal energy centers to give yourself a good vibes tune-up:
- The Root Chakra — The root or base chakra is positioned at the base of your spine and is the foundation of your physical wellness. Low energy, sensations of being ungrounded and disoriented, excessive anxieties, and a tendency to become sick frequently are all signs that your first chakra needs treatment. You are concerned about your safety in the world.
- Second Chakra – The sacral or sexual chakra is the seat of your emotional body and is placed halfway between your first and second chakras. Addictions, sexual dysfunction, feelings of abandonment, and loneliness are all symptoms of a second chakra that has to be addressed. You’re embarrassed.
- The third chakra, often known as the solar plexus chakra, is located midway between the navel and the breastbone. It’s where you identify with your ego, self-esteem, and personal strength in your mental body. Anger, resentment, and envy, as well as a desire to control others and events, are all common third chakra issues. Others, you believe, are to blame.
- Fourth Chakra — Located in the center of your chest, the fourth or heart chakra is where you connect with compassion, love, understanding, and care (including love and appreciation for yourself). You may have heart-related health problems, feelings of betrayal by loved ones, fear of love, or a reluctance to forgive yourself or others when your fourth chakra requires attention. You don’t feel loved.
- The fifth chakra, also known as the throat chakra, is located in the center of your throat and serves as the seat of communication and self-expression, as well as your unique voice. Problems with the fifth chakra are linked to the neck area and your ability to openly and honestly express your thoughts and feelings. You may be hoarse all of the time, with regular sore throats and sinus issues. You have the impression that you are not being heard.
- The sixth chakra is the third eye chakra, which is positioned in the center of your forehead. It gives you the ability to observe, infer, sense, and distinguish. You may get headaches and eye difficulties if your sixth chakra is obstructed or imbalanced. It’s possible that you’re disregarding your intuition, denying what’s true, or expecting bad things to happen. You don’t want or are unable to see the truth.
- Seventh Chakra — Located at the very top of your head, the seventh chakra is the seat of your spiritual connection, prayer, meditation, dedication, and faith. It may be difficult for you to trust your higher power, accept previous losses, feel blessed, and connected to a loving and supportive cosmos until your seventh chakra is balanced and open. You have a sense of being cut off from Spirit.
Exploring your chakras to check if they’re balanced and free of bad energy is a terrific way to start the New Year off right. Balanced energy systems produce renewed health and vigor, which is a wonderful New Year’s gift you can give to your spirit.